- “It has been a great opportunity to be made aware of research that is being undertaken and to gain a greater insight into the efforts being made. I am happy to be part of the patient research partner group.” Sjogren’s Syndrome patient
- “I also enjoy meeting up with other patient research partners especially from overseas and have learnt from them. I feel valued as a person with a valid opinion rather than just a patient. …RA can be defining in such a way that you forget who you were and what you could achieve before RA” struck.” Patient with rheumatoid arthritis
- Alcohol Related Liver Disease (ARLD) gives an insight to life as a patient representative.
- R2P2 Patient Profile features Sue Thomas talking about her work as a Patient Research partner
- David Naumann Clavien Dindo study provides information about patient involvement in a clinical trial.