University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust (UHB) has a number of of patient and public involvement and engagement groups.
Please email patient and public involvement and engagement for further information on any local group.
Members of the public
- Clinical Research Ambassadors Group (CRAG)
- Muscle Health Public Involvement in Research Group (MHPIRG)
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Clinical Research Facility (CRF) Patient Advisory Group
People with health conditions, their carers and members of the public
- Trauma ABC Group
- Liver and GI Patient and Public Involvement Reference Group
People with health conditions and their carers
- Patient Involvement Group for Uveitis (PINGU)
- Patient Advice, information and Discussion Audiology group (PANDA)
- Thoracics Patient Advisory Group
- Stroke Research Group PPI Group
- Rheumatology Research Patient Partnership (R2P2)
Last reviewed: 28 April 2021