What data do we collect?
We collect data including the following:
- Personal identification information, including the following, via online forms:
- Contact details such as phone number and email address
- NHS number
- Date of birth
- Demographic information, including the following, via online forms:
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with the data we collect via our website. We collect data and process data when you:
- complete an online form, for example to contact someone at the Trust, leave feedback or register for a service
- use or view our website, via cookies installed on your device
There may be instances where somebody submits a form on your behalf or submits data relating to you, in which case we collect the data from that person or organisation.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data via our website for the purposes specified on the relevant online forms.
We will not use your data for any other purposes without your prior consent.
How do we store your data?
We securely store the data submitted by you using our website on the web servers commissioned for this purpose.
The data is stored on the server for up to two years, before it is automatically deleted.
Your data may be retained for longer on the Trust's secure internal network if required for use by the receiving team or department. We hold and process such information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in conjunction with the Data Protection Act 2018. Your personal information will only be kept for as long as is necessary and will be destroyed in accordance with the Trust's Record Management and Information Lifecycle Policy.
Privacy policies of other websites
Last reviewed: 23 June 2021