NIHR Webinar on Clinical Academic Careers
24 January 2018
Wednesday January 24, 1-2 pm
The NIHR develops and supports the people who conduct and contribute to health research and equally supports the training of the next generation of health researchers.
NIHR training programmes provide a unique opportunity for all professionals to improve the health of patients in their care through research.
Training and career development awards from the NIHR range from undergraduate level through to opportunities for established investigators and research leaders.
They are open to a wide range of professions and designed to suit different working arrangements and career pathways and offer full support for dedicated research and clinical development.
This 1 hour webinar will provide non-medical healthcare professionals who aspire to a clinical academic career with information on the pre-doctoral support available through the HEE/NIHR ICA Programme and include:
- An introduction to the ICA Programme
- Information on the ICA Internship scheme
- Information on the new Pre-doctoral Clinical Academic Fellowship scheme
- A live Q&A
This webinar will be presented by:
- Ian Buczynski, Programme Manager, ICA Internships North Scheme
- Louise Kelly, Stroke Specialist Speech and Language Therapist
- Dr Pete Thompson, Assistant Director at the NIHR Trainees Coordinating Centre
Please click to register for the webinar.
If you have any issues when registering please email email@example.com.