Registering a study with R&D
The R&D Governance Office will write to acknowledge the registration and set out the documents and other requirements for authorising the study, as set out in the Applying for R&D Approval section of this website. We will not process the application further until a minimum set of documents has been returned.
When the R&D Governance Office acknowledges registration of a new study it will also request some local documents for completion and signature including:
- Principal Investigator Agreement
- Divisional Director/ Clinical Service Lead approval form
- Local ionising radiation risk assessment form (IRMER Form), where appropriate
- Data Transfer Form
- Sponsor Form/Questionnaire for studies which UHB are asked to sponsor or for studies where we have not received confirmation about who the sponor is if not UHB.
- Chief Investigator Agreement if UHB are the sponsor
- Treatment Continuation Form